Dedicated S.W.A.T. Prayer and Support Team
We understand the absolute necessity of having a defined team of dedicated Christians beside us as we minister in Papua New Guinea. This is not something we can do alone. Spiritual warfare is intense at times. We invite you to join our S.W.A.T. Team (Support. Wisdom. Action. Team.). We do not want to assume or take anyone for granted. If you want to be on the S.W.A.T. Team, please let us know.
For more information on supporting the working PNG and for a link to the Foursquare Missions International online donation portal click here.
Our S.W.A.T. Team
This team is composed of people who commit to one or more following the following:
- Prayer for us, the ministry, and PNG at least one time per week (Daily or 2-3 times a week is also an option)
- Financial Support (monthly, occasional, or special project)
- Listening to God and providing us with Spiritual input, wisdom, and prophetic guidance
- Spiritual warfare on behalf of us and the ministry
- Ministering with us via the Internet or through mission trips
S.W.A.T Team members will receive:
- God’s Blessings
- Our gratitude
- Private Prayer E-mail List
- Special prayer requests we don’t want public for one reason or another
- Special reports
- Free resources
- Monthly Newsletter (Electronic or print)
- Other cool stuff as we develop it
Brooke and I believe that relationship works both ways.
Please fill out this short form so we can get to know a little
about you and your family so we can pray for you too.